- Grab 'n' Go Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Grab 'n' Go Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Blue Donkey Coffee Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Blue Donkey Coffee Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Faraya Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Faraya Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Chard Grill Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Chard Grill Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Dooleys Market Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Nom Station Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Maru Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Maru Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- C3 Convenience Corner Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
- C3 Convenience Corner Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Twisted Taco Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Twisted Taco Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Rays Pizza Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Rays Pizza Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Breakfast Kettles Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Farmers Market Salad Bar Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Lunch Kettles Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Toward a Deeper Understanding of “Eating Locally”
Since we created our groundbreaking local purchasing program in 1999, the farm-to-table movement has gone mainstream. Bon Appétit has sought to go beyond just purchasing locally to create a program that can have broader impacts that support sustainability, social justice, and community resiliency.
Get Rooted: 9 Root Vegetables to Try Cooking this Week
Root vegetables are the foundation of countless delicious dishes, bringing depth and earthy flavor to your plate. As we celebrate Eat Local Challenge by getting rooted in local, explore the versatility of root vegetables at home.
Wild Alaskan Salmon with Arugula and Avocado-Corn Relish
Salmon, avocado, and olive oil provide the omega-3 fatty acids that bump up your brainpower.
char'd house grill
The Well-Being Indicator® represents more than just numbers. It’s an at-a-glance guide to help you navigate your food choices by comparing the nutritional value of one dish to another. The more full the arrow, the more healthful the dish is for you.
Because we care about your health, we offer a holistic nutrition program that makes it easy to find the healthful options in the café.
When it comes to wellness, Bon Appétit’s focus is on simple, delicious food — that happens to be good for you. To support long-term health, we are bringing more plants to menus every day in a craveable way, while emphasizing healthy cooking techniques. When healthy food tastes good, nourishing your body and mind becomes the easy choice.
We serve thousands of guests with food allergies and sensitivities safely in our cafés every day. Our chefs, managers, and dietitians work closely with our food-allergic guests to create reasonable solutions to help them eat what they love. If you have questions about eating for your dietary needs in our cafés, reach out to us: we’ll gladly meet with you.
Wellness also includes the health of the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth. They’re all connected. Bon Appétit has been committed to “food service for a sustainable future” for decades, and we’ve led the food service industry in tackling many important issues, such as cage-free eggs, antibiotics in animal production, and farmworker rights.