Cox Hall Foodcourt
Cox Hall Foodcourt
- Grab 'n' Go Served from 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Blue Donkey Coffee 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Faraya 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Chard Grill 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Dooleys Market 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Nom Station 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Maru 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- C3 Convenience Corner 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Twisted Taco 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Rays Pizza 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Breakfast Kettles 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Farmers Market Salad Bar 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Chard Grill Breakfast 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch Kettles 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Grab 'n' Go Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Grab 'n' Go Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Blue Donkey Coffee Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Blue Donkey Coffee Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Faraya Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Faraya Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Chard Grill Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Chard Grill Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Dooleys Market Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Nom Station Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Nom Station Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Maru Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Maru Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- C3 Convenience Corner Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
- C3 Convenience Corner Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Twisted Taco Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Twisted Taco Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Rays Pizza Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Rays Pizza Sat-Sun, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Breakfast Kettles Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Farmers Market Salad Bar Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Chard Grill Breakfast Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch Kettles Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Working to Implement Systemic Changes to Protect Farmworkers
Learn about real changes being taken to fix the systems that govern farm work.
Five Concerns about the Climate Crisis from Farmworkers
Explore the main concerns of farmworkers in the face of the climate crisis.
Dispelling Common Misconceptions about Farmworkers
We’re busting myths about farmworkers to clarify the state of farm work in the United States.
Radish Greens Chimichurri
Don’t let perfectly good tender tops go to waste – transform them into a bright chimichurri sauce.
The Buzz: Food Upcycling
Is upcycling food just a trendy buzz or is it a legitimate way to reduce food waste?
Surprisingly Edible Plant Parts
Upcycle these delicious (and nutritious!) often-tossed plant parts.
Celebrate National Nutrition Month® with Our Dietitian Dream Team
We’re celebrating 20+ years of serving up wellness at Bon Appétit!
Avocado-Pistachio Pesto “Zoodles”
Personalize the way you eat plants by enjoying this meal warm or cold!
Plant-Based Eating Your Way
It’s not all or nothing when it comes to adding plant-based meals – choose what works for you.
Homemade Flaxseed Crisps
Perfect crunchy snack to eat solo or with your favorite dip or spread.
5 Tips to Plan Nourishing Snacks
Plan ahead for nourishing snacks ahead of time with these top tips.
Turmeric, Potato, and Cauliflower Coconut Curry Soup
Warm up with this immune-supporting soup with just the right amount of spice.
The Buzz: Turmeric
Food as medicine could not be more true for the inflammation-busting spice turmeric. What does the science say?
7 Lesser-Known Spices You Need in Your Pantry
Try your hand at adding new spices to elevate the savor factor of your next meal.
Explore Plant-Based Recipes from the Food Heaven Dietitians
4 Plant-Based Recipes to Try This Month
char'd house grill
Menu Icon Legend
The Well-Being Indicator® represents more than just numbers. It’s an at-a-glance guide to help you navigate your food choices by comparing the nutritional value of one dish to another. The more full the arrow, the more healthful the dish is for you.
Because we care about your health, we offer a holistic nutrition program that makes it easy to find the healthful options in the café.
FOOD RECOVERY VERIFIED
Emory Dining is fighting food waste and hunger by recovering surplus perishable food from our campus that would otherwise go to waste and donating it to people in need through the Campus Kitchens Project.
Learn more about Food Recovery Verified
and Bon Appetit’s food recovery efforts.
Eat Right — For You
When it comes to wellness, Bon Appétit’s focus is on simple, delicious food — that happens to be good for you. To support long-term health, we are bringing more plants to menus every day in a craveable way, while emphasizing healthy cooking techniques. When healthy food tastes good, nourishing your body and mind becomes the easy choice.
We serve thousands of guests with food allergies and sensitivities safely in our cafés every day. Our chefs, managers, and dietitians work closely with our food-allergic guests to create reasonable solutions to help them eat what they love. If you have questions about eating for your dietary needs in our cafés, reach out to us: we’ll gladly meet with you.
Wellness also includes the health of the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth. They’re all connected. Bon Appétit has been committed to “food service for a sustainable future” for decades, and we’ve led the food service industry in tackling many important issues, such as cage-free eggs, antibiotics in animal production, and farmworker rights.
Tell Us What You Think
- I’ve been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in my café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in my café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?